PC Plan-it offers FREE recycling services for consumers and business. PC Plan-it processes 2+ tons of outdated or dead
technology every month. Hardware is demanufactured and processed in our 2,000 square foot facility ensuring our landfills stay clean. We can provide proof of destruction certificates
for businesses needing data destruction validation. For local businesses we can in most cases offer free pickup and recycling. We have a 28' enclosed trailer so no job is too big!
If you are a business, please contact us for a possible buy-out of your equipment.
So if you have old equipment taking up valuable space, give us a call or drop off at our store for an easy green solution!
Most Common Item Accepted:
- Computer Towers – Desktops – Servers (tower or rack mount) - Arrays
- Laptops – Notebooks – Netbooks – Word Processors – Typewriters
- UPS’s (Battery Backup Systems) personal / corporate / server
- Laptop Batteries – Cell phone Batteries
- Cell phones – GPS – Phones – iPod’s – iPhones - Calculators
- Radios – Stereos (portable/shelf mount/console)
- Hard Drives – Optical Drives – Floppy Drives
- Memory – Add-in-Cards – Power Supplies
- TV’s – all types - CRT / DLP / Plasma / LCD / LED
- Laptop LCD’s – Desktop LCD’s – CRT
- VCR’s – DVD players-all types – Cassette Players – Laser Disk – Turn Tables
- Scanners – Printers-all types – Keyboards – Mice – Cables – Speakers
- Game Consoles
- Routers – Scanners – Switches – Hubs
- Patch Panels – Tape Storage – Modems
- Industrial Electronics
- Other Electronic Equipment